Holy moly! Waiting for a package to arrive must be one of the most exciting times of life. At least, we think it is! Here’s how we strive to make your shipping and delivery as smooth as possible.
When your order is complete, received and accepted, we roll up our sleeves and get down to business. We aim to ship within 1 to 3* days if the item is in stock, but it may sometimes take a few days longer due to high pressure. If what you ordered is not in stock, we will of course contact you as soon as possible to arrange the best solution for you.
For orders placed on weekends or holidays, orders will begin processing on the next business day. Holidays and peak sales time may alter your shipment timeframe.
We ship worldwide with UPS/DHL, and within Norway with Bring.
*Please allow up to 21 working days for worldwide delivery in case of delays due to customs clearance or your local mail service.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that shipping on all orders above USD89 / EUR79 / GBP69 / NOK899 is FREE of charge.
DOMESTIC – FLAT RATE
- Norway – 79NOK med Bring til ditt nærmeste postkontor / 149NOK levert rett til døren
- Alle pakker sendes fra lageret vårt i Oslo, og tar som regel 2-5 dager til norske adresser. Ingen ekstra kostnader.
EUROPE – FLAT RATE
- Zone 2: Denmark, Sweden, Finland– 79 NOK // €7.6
- Zone 3: Belgium, France, UK, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Monaco, Ireland & Germany – £8.5 //€9.5
- Zone 4: Austria, Spain, Finland, Portugal – €9.5
- Zone 5: Andorra, Gibraltar, Switzerland, Iceland, Lichenstein, Malta, San Marino, Ceuta, Melilla – €12
- Zone 6: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Greenland – €14
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA, CANADA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA – FLAT RATE
- WW Zone 1: USA, Canada, Asia, Turkey – USD11,9 – FREE SHIPPING above $89
- WW Zone 2: Australia, & rest of the world not mentioned in the zones below USD 23.5
Please keep in mind that the charges below only include door-to-door delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties, local taxes and fees.
Shipping costs are added during checkout.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- HAVEN´T RECEIVED YOUR ORDER?
Please check the tracking link that you should have received via email. If you are ordering from outside of Norway, your package may be held up at customs clearance or your local post office. It is then your responsibility to contact customs or the delivery company to request the whereabouts of your order.
- SHIPPING ADDRESS PROBLEMS
We follow the shipping information based on what you entered at checkout upon placing your order. We are not liable for lost packages or failed delivery attempts, due to incorrect shipping addresses.
- RETURNED PRODUCTS
If your package gets returned to us due to an incorrect address, ‘uncollected’ or ‘un-called for’, you will be refunded for your products, but not for the shipping. We could also re-ship the order to your correct address. The new shipping fees will then be invoiced to the customer before re-shipping the package.
- LOST PACKAGES OR PACKAGES DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
SHIPMENTS MARKED AS DELIVERED
If your shipment is marked as delivered, but you have not received it, please review your tracking information and contact the local postal carrier to request an investigation into where your order may be.
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the courier for further information about delivery, as often this may be held at your local post office, may be left with a neighbour or in a secure place for you.