WANT TO BE A
GET STARTED BELOW!
Love our products and want to use them daily? Do you share our values of health and sustainability? Being accepted to our Brand Ambassador makes you part of our little family, and gives you lots of perks and goodies.
As a Better Bowls Ambassador you’ll get lifetime discounts and your own personal and unique discount code so you can share the Better Bowls love with your friends, family and followers. At times, Ambassadors may also receive free gifts.
1# BUY YOUR FAV PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSTORE
2# SNAP & SHARE (remeber to tag us so we can see!)
3# APPLY BELOW
CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!
|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||Payments are made on the first day of each month|
Better Bowls – Affiliate Program Terms & Policies
By participating in the Better Bowls Affiliate Program (“Program”), you agree with the terms and policies in the agreement (“Agreement”) below. Please read the entire Agreement. It is a legal agreement between you and Better Bowls. By submitting the online application, you agree that you have read and understood this Agreement, and that, if Better Bowls accepts your application, you agree to be legally responsible for each term and policy.
Your participation as an affiliate partner is for the purpose of advertising for the Better Bowls brand, in exchange for receiving a commission on any and all products purchased by your referrals.
You cannot use your coupon code or refersion link in any paid advertising. This applies to both search engine marketing and social media marketing. Usage of paid marketing will result in voided payouts and you will be removed as an affiliate.
You may not use your coupon code on coupon, rewards or discount sites. Usage of these sites will result in voided payouts and you will be removed as an affiliate.
This Agreement begins when Better Bowls accepts you into the Program and will end when your participation is terminated by either party.
Better Bowls may change the Program or this Agreement at any time. If any change is unacceptable to you, you are entitled to terminate your participation. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
You or Better Bowls may suspend or terminate your participation in the Program at any time for any reason. You are only eligible to earn commissions while you are participating in the Program.
Better Bowls will attribute referrals to you based on a tracking code embedded in your affiliate links.
Better Bowls uses the YITH WooCommerce affiliate tracking system owned by YITHEMES. When a referral clicks through your affiliate link, YITH sets a cookie in the browser that contains your tracking code. YITH also tracks other information, such as the IP address of the referral, in its database along with your tracking code. When the referral decides to buy a product at Better Bowls, a script will look for the cookie, or try to match the IP address, to identify you and award the commission. Referrals from your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and Better Bowls will still award the commission if the cookie is still present in the browser, or the IP address still matches one logged in the database.
Better Bowls reserves the right to refuse service to any referral.
Better Bowls will pay you a commission on products purchased by your referrals according to the designated payment schedule.
Better Bowls uses the YITH WooCommerce affiliate tracking system owned by YITHEMES to tabulate and track sales and commission payments due to our affiliates after the tracking process and purchases are completed. By looging in to youraffiliate dashboard on Better Bowls, you will have access to information we use to determine commissions we owe you.
Better Bowls reserves the right to increase or decrease commission rates from time to time as it sees fit.
There is no maximum commission limit.
Better Bowls reserves the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and policies.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and policies, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner.
Below are violations of our communications policy.
1) You are not forthcoming, you are intentionally vague, or you are found to be lying.
2) You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to make contact using the information listed in your network profile.
3) You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to modify payouts and/or immediately terminate your participation in the Program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to address such issues proactively and to adhere to the terms and policies of this Agreement.
The tools, products, and creative assets ( “Assets”) that Better Bowls provides to you include information vital to the success of the Program, including a tracking code that Better Bowls uses to attribute referrals to you.
Better Bowls grants to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to use Assets as specified under the terms and policies of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon your departure from the Program or termination of this Agreement.
You will use the Assets as Better Bowls instructs:
1) You agree that you will not corrupt, modify, or disable the tracking functionality in the Assets.
2) You will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Assets as Better Bowls provides them unless you obtain prior written consent from Better Bowls.
3) You may only use the Assets for the purpose of promoting Better Bowls and its products.
4) Better Bowls retains all rights, ownership, and interest in the Assets, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Assets. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant you any rights, ownership, or interest in the Assets, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the License to use Assets as granted in this Agreement.
5) You will not make any claim to ownership of the Assets, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
6) You will not publish or otherwise distribute any other advertising materials that reference Better Bowls unless Better Bowls gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials.
Under no circumstances shall you send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal spam law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“Act”), with respect to the Better Bowls affiliate program.
Better Bowls reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to commercial electronic mail messages you send.
You may send transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act.
Better Bowls permits you to promote offers on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, discussion forums, and other social media following these general guidelines:
1) You are allowed to post your affiliate links on your own social media.
2) You are prohibited from posting your affiliate links on the social media of Better Bowls.
You shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, AdWords, or any other identifiers that include the word “Better Bowls,” the names of Better Bowls products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
Specifically, this policy prohibits you from:
1) Bidding on “Better Bowls” and any keyword string that includes this term, and
2) Purchasing domain names based on “Better Bowls” or variations.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and Better Bowls. You will provide services for Better Bowls as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind Better Bowls into any agreement, nor will you be considered an agent of Better Bowls.
Better Bowls will not be responsible for any taxes you owe arising out of your relationship with Better Bowls as set forth in this Agreement. Better Bowls will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages or posts where you use affiliate links in an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that Better Bowls is compensating you for your review or endorsement.
You shall not make claims that Better Bowls products or services are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Better Bowls makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program.
Better Bowls makes no representation that the operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Better Bowls will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
You represent and warrant the following:
1) You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the terms and policies set forth in this Agreement.
2) Your website does not contain any materials that are:
(a) Unlawful or solicitous of behavior
(b) Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the geographic area from which you operate.
3) You have obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on your website. Nothing on your website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor do you have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
4) You do not compete with Better Bowls. You are not an employee, agent, or partner with any person or company that competes with Better Bowls. You may be an affiliate with or an independent contractor to persons or companies that compete with Better Bowls.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Better Bowls from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of your warranties set forth above. You will also indemnify and hold harmless Better Bowls for any damage, loss, or other cost arising out of your use or misuse of the Assets.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with Better Bowls under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from Better Bowls.
Better Bowls will not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Better Bowls was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension, or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Assets, or other performance of services under this Agreement.